Hi :) We're glad you visited our blog.
We are here to do things related to beauty and makeup.
Enjoy and share. Thanks :D

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Party Look: Outfit, Nails, and more!

Heyy guyss..
Today we are going to share to you guys our party look..
I like to use this look for birthday parties but of course not every birthday parties ..

Dress:
The dress is from Forever21 but I got this years ago..
So, I don't think you can find this anymore.. :(















Nails:
I usually try to match my nails with my dress and yess those are fake nails, I'm kinda bored and this is what happens haha!















Shoes:
I just love to wear something brown-colored like this as it is quite easy to match with many dresses..








Bracelet:
These are from cotton on and they are charity bracelets so I thought it is really good to have cute bracelets while we can give something for charity.. They really match my dress and the silver color will add a little pop to my look..














And for my bag, I just love to wear small bags.. They usually can fit my essentials like my phone and my wallet.. and it is super handy to bring smaller ones ;)

That's it for this post hope you like it
Thanks for visiting my blog

Disclaimer: We are not sponsored/paid for this post.. All items mentioned above are bought with my own money. All opinions are mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment