Hi :) We're glad you visited our blog.
We are here to do things related to beauty and makeup.
Enjoy and share. Thanks :D

Monday, August 18, 2014

(Mid) August 2014 Faves (?)

Hey guys,, this is me Edelweiss
and I just decided to post my favorites in mid August
cause I do not want to be late anymore..
I always feel guilty for posting my faves super late

My Faves of this month are:
1. Original Source Daily Scrub Cranberry and Honey
Its consistency is super super thick and I just love how it smells
It also made my skin smooth

2. Rainbow Loom bracelets
I feel that these bracelets are super cute, fun and cool to wear
as we can design our own, mix colors and make cool bracelets

3. Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint OR202
The color made me look fresh and it doesn't taste bitter when I accidentally licked it

4. 3 Concept Eyes Magic Touch Face Maker
It has highlighter and contour. The highlighter is natural but has a lot of shimmer
and made my face kind of bright

5. Real Techniques Core Collection Brush
It has 4 essential brushes that I need and has a pouch which is "travel friendly"
The brushes are super soft.

That's all for this post..
Hope you enjoyed reading my post.. Bye!!

Disclaimer: We are not sponsored or paid to do this. All items mentioned are bought with our own money, all opinions are ours..

No comments:

Post a Comment